Rachel's Network 2023 Spring Meeting
Funding Climate Change Solutions on Land and Sea
Paicines Ranch, Paicines, CA
March 20-24, 2023
Central California contains the immense beauty and biodiversity of the Pacific Coast and one of the most productive agricultural regions in the world in the Central Valley. However, climate change is putting growing stress on the region in the form of sea level rise, drought, wildfires, and biodiversity loss. Women scientists, funders, and Indigenous leaders are rising to the challenge to protect this special place.
Join Rachel’s Network March 20-24, 2023, at historic Paicines Ranch for a program that examines regenerative climate change solutions on land and at sea and how funders can support these efforts. This all-inclusive program will feature a day trip to the coast in Monterey, optional hands-on ranch activities, and many opportunities to grow and strengthen relationships with fellow funders and advocates.
Registration + Lodging Options
Open to Rachel’s Network members and invited guests
All Inclusive Full Meeting Ticket:
The ticket prices below include all programming, transportation, lodging, and meals from the afternoon of Monday, March 20 through the morning of Friday, March 24. The lodging portion of the ticket ($622.72 per person for four nights at Paicines Ranch) is nonrefundable.
Transportation from the Hayes Mansion in San Jose to Paicines Ranch will be provided at 3pm on Monday, March 20 with a return shuttle from Paicines Ranch to San Jose International Airport on Friday, March 24 at 8:30 am, arriving by 10 am. If you will use this shuttle, please plan your travel accordingly.
The ticket price also includes a $100 land tax that will be donated to the Amah Mutsun Land Trust on whose Indigenous lands we gather.
- Early Bird Ticket (purchase by December 30, 2022): $2150 ticket price + $622.70 for four nights of lodging at Paicines Ranch = $2772.70
- Regular Price Ticket (purchase by January 27, 2023): $2300 ticket price + $622.70 for four nights at Paicines Ranch = $2922.70
Individual Dinner Guest Tickets (nontransferable and nonrefundable):
These tickets are not required if you purchased an all-inclusive ticket above. If you would like to attend only a portion of the program – or would like to invite a guest to one or both of our dinners – choose one of the options below.
- Tuesday, March 21 (Dinner at Paicines Ranch) – $50
- Thursday, March 23 (Dinner in Monterey, CA) – $150
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Special events like this meeting involve the investment of non-refundable up-front costs. Because of this, we can only guarantee partial registration reimbursements for cancellation requests received within the following timeline:
- Cancellations on or before Thursday, January 5, 2023 will be refunded 75% of each registration fee. Lodging fees will not be refunded unless someone can take your place in our room block.
- Cancellations on or after Friday, January 6 will be refunded 50% of each registration fee. Lodging fees will not be refunded unless someone can take your place in our room block.
No registration refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, January 27.
All requests for registration refunds/cancellation must be received in writing.
COVID-19 Health & Safety
All attendees of Rachel’s Network in-person events and guests of our meeting venue must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attendees should carry proof of vaccination with them to the event. At this time, mask wearing is optional; we continue to follow all COVID safety guidance as directed by the state of California. These guidelines are subject to change.